how u doing???
Have something super fun to share with you today.
A while back my blog completed its 100th post… due to some reasons I could not share the joy with you then … but as they say better late than never… J So, today here I am to celebrate with all of you but a little differently…
I will be putting across a fun Challenge to all of you…
Long back, I was introduced to this concept by Spardha and though we did exchange stuff but the lazy me never got down to probably making them or maybe i did, did I buddy? ;)
This is how the Challenge goes…
I will be mailing out SCRAPS to all of you… yes, you heard it right… scrapsJ or crafty leftovers as we call them…
(the image is not of actuals... it's just a representation of the idea)
what you receive could vary from torn corners of pattern papers, ribbon pieces, scrap embellishments, lacey bits to anything under the sun… and I want you to create one card using all of those scraps creatively.
Apart from the scraps you receive, you are allowed to use only the following basic supplies:
- Card Stock
- Color pens/Markers/Pens and other writing instruments
- Your tools like the scissors, punching machines, die cutters, etc… Only the tools/machines can be used… what you use them on, has to be either the above card stock or the scraps…
- on popular demand and as suggested by Ujjwal and Tejal, have decided to include stamps in the basic list as well... however, there are 2 conditions to go with it:
If I have left out anything from the basic supplies list, pls feel free to mail me and it will be considered.
- All of you interested in participating please shoot me a mail with your postal address and contact no. before the 18th of February, 2011. The list of participants would be put up on the blog on the 18th.
- I’ll get the scraps out to you by the 22nd of February, 2011.
- Considering it should reach you latest by a week, you will have time till 7th March, 2011 to make your cards and mail me the pics.
- I will be posting the card pics on the blog on 7/Mar. Pls don’t put them up on your blogs before the 7th of March, 2011 in keeping with the spirit of the Challenge.
- After the 7th of March, we together would be deciding the challenge winner… will come to that part later… :)
- Prize: Rs. 500 gift voucher from either Hobby Ideas or Itsy Bitsy… winner’s choice!!!
So, what are you waiting for!!!
Rush me a mail now J